TwoPointDN's first Coues.............

B

Bura Nut

David shot a good first buck and really put a ton of work into reading about coues, talking to lots of people and breaking down and buying the right equipment. Post your story David,....... Allen Taylor......

David, I would love to read about your hunt. I would like to see a photo if you have any. You have to start somewhere. Congratulations David. They are a worthing trophy and somewhat addictive. My first Coues was a 2 point. I might have to dig deep into the photo album archives and see if I can come up with a picture. It was before I started working on my photography so you'll have to excuse that. It just shows a dead deer laying on the ground. I killed it by accident in the late 80's while hunting in what I thought was a mule deer area on the any antlered deer hunt in unit 27. I have yet to kill a big Coues buck for myself. But I think most of us on this forum are on our way to taking bigger animals. Some of us like Allen are well on their way. Hang in there and again A Job Well Done!

Scott

Congrats on your first couesy...let's hear the LONG version!

Scott G.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom