Elkassassins world famous elk tacos

SS!

Long Time Member
Many of you don’t know this but elkassassin is a pretty damn good cook. Here’s his elk taco recipe. Enjoy.

The beauty of this recipe is it’s only 3 ingredients. So after a long day of cat calling old forum members you can still put a healthy dinner on the table:

IMG_0999.jpeg

First preheat the oven for the taco shells. Follow instructions. Caution if you have soft hands like elkassassin they will be hot.

Next shred the lettuce and the cheese. If you’re in a pinch you can buy shredded cheese. But I really like the up and down motion of shredding cheese. Builds stamina.

After shells are done (again be careful they are hot) you’re going to want to put cheese down first. That’s the key to these tacos. Then lettuce and then more cheese:

IMG_0996.jpeg

Ready to eat:

IMG_0994.jpeg

Side shot:

IMG_0995.jpeg

hot sauce is optional because you have soft hands:

IMG_0998.jpeg

That’s it! Enjoy. Sure to be loved by all in the family. If you’re asking why there’s no meat well it’s because elkassassin doesn’t hunt silly. 😜

What you guys don’t understand is, he does hunt and he does kill stuff. He just doesn’t tell you guys about it. Believe it or not with All the talking he does here on this sight, there are some things he won’t tell you guys and I don’t blame him.

What you guys don’t understand is, he does hunt and he does kill stuff. He just doesn’t tell you guys about it. Believe it or not with All the talking he does here on this sight, there are some things he won’t tell you guys and I don’t blame him.
Maybe we just like picking on him! Razzin'!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom