TX whitetail for 2 - Available Fall 2023 or Fall 2024

Patriot1

I'm looking to swap a TX whitetail hunt for 2 to include a fully furnished, well appointed cabin (propane & wood bbq grill, direct TV , dishwasher & nice furnishings) use of side by side atv. Blinds, feeders, & winter wheat & oats planted.

Property is low fenced located about an hour West of Austin. I own the property and am not a lease jockey or outfitter. Bow season just opened (October) rifle season runs Nov - first week of January. Come & stay as long as you'd like within reason. Children/family welcome. Hogs & turkeys also available. Hunters just need TX hunting license. I can send pics of previously harvested deer and of the accommodations/atv.

In return I'd be interested in private land antelope tags for 2, a single private land mule deer tag or also interested in a bear hunt. Also be interested in looking at a hunting rifle with long range scope.

PM me here or you can text 5one2-79one-99six1

Thanks for your consideration and have a good hunting season.

I can guide you on a lizard hunt. We have some massive horned toads here in Northern Nevada. Best part is they are catch and release. PM for pics and references.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom