Type X tags?

jims

Long Time Member
I noticed at today's Task Force meeting there was a chunk of time spent talking about Type X tags. From the sound of it they would be separate from Type 1 or 2 tags. They were super vague in their description and most of the details. My guess is they purposely were vague? Does anyone know any of the details? This certainly raised a lot of red flags that I think some of the Task Force member caught onto?

I had a sneaky suspicion that's what they were about but didn't want to raise a stink until I was certain. They certainly tried to sugar coat the protocol with a whole lot of vagueness in the description. My guess is the landowners/outfitters are joining arms and testing the waters on how to approach this.

It sounded like the Task Force members were open to comments in regard to TYPE X tags. Hopefully Wyo res and nonres DIY/OYO hunters can stand together and relay solid comments in opposition to TYPE X tags to the Task Force!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom