TYPICAL IDIOT BIDEN

RELH

Long Time Member
Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden on Sunday called for gun control less than 24 hours after two Los Angeles County sheriff’s deputies who were critically wounded in Compton after a gunman opened fire on their squad car in an apparent ambush.

“Weapons of war have no place in our communities,” the former Vice President tweeted. “We need to ban assault weapons and high-capacity magazines.”

Earlier Biden had called the shooting “unconscionable” and for the suspect to be brought to justice. He also said anyone who commits an act of violence “should be caught and punished.”
______________________________________________________________________________________________
I viewed the video of the shooting where the suspect walked up to the passenger side of the patrol car and open fire with about 4-5 shots. Did he use a "assault weapon". Nope sure did not. Did it have a high capacity magazine? Nope not from the video I saw. It appeared to a common grade smaller size semi auto pistol with standard magazine and Biden is using it to suggest that assault weapons must be banned. More Democrat hype and out right slanted campaign issue. I prefer Trump's suggestion to stop the ambush killing of cops. Fast trial and death penalty. Biden and the liberal Dems will never buy that action to stop the mayhem.
RELH

Why should cop killers be treated differently than other murderers?

They should have public hangings every other Saturday, regardless of who was murdered, the guilty party should be brought to justice.

That option would be fine as well.

The trajedy is, the likes of biden and harris is on the ticket and the only other outcome.

Voting for them because you don't like Trump is like eating a turd because you don't like broccoli.

Are executions all private viewings? They always show a little viewing area on tv, and you sometimes read reporters accounts so someone from outside must go. Now that I would want to go to one.

I have got to get away from the internet....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom