u think u got it rough...

jodog

Very Active Member
u think u got it rough...

and this guy lives in sunny southern California.

2012-04-19003.jpg

RE: u think u got it rough...

My point is ...I pay a ton in property taxes and this guy isn't paying any.

Heck if I did not have a place to live! Thats where I would be! on the coast where it dont freeze at night and places to get food!

And you are jealous of him becasue he doesn't pay property taxes? Grab yourself a shopping cart and move to Beverly. You can live the good life with this guy.

Jodog, You need to have a little compassion. Most of the homeless are mentally ill. Seems like a pretty rough life to me, even if they don't pay property taxes.

Most of the homeless are mentally ill.

You hit the nail on the head. Most of the homeless I deal with have mental health issues.

I know most of the homeless are mentally ill. TC asked what my point was and I thought that was a stupid question so I gave a stupid answer. Be thankful for what you have !!

Maybe the guy lost his job because he can't speak the local language.....Espaniol.

Mentally ill, drug addicts, alcoholics, or people trying to hide from something. Known them to have been Doctors, attorneys, past Pro athletes, teachers, and more. Sorry maybe insensitive but most don't want to help them selves get off the streets, if they did there is plenty on help out there for them to do so. That said there are some that have just fallen on hard times and are trying to recover, but those seem to be fare and few between in my experience. Its a problem that would be difficult to fix with any amount of money. JMO

Just think another 4 years with current leaders and we all could be living right beside them in a cardboard box.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom