U-Tube hunting show

Aceman

Have any of you watch the series" Discovering, 906 Outdoors. I found it on the u-tube channel the other day - interesting to listen to the old timers talk about the way they hunted and the hunting camps that have been there for decades.

I have been hunting since I was 10....I am 52 now. Most of the time it was just me and my Dad. When my son was old enough, he'd hunt with us. Our second trip to Wyoming in 1992 was the first and only time I have been on a hunting trip with more than 3 people in camp. There were 4 of us. I think it would be tons of fun to have lots of people in camp. I don't hunt with anyone else other than my Dad and son these days. Venturing out into unchartered waters next year when I will be hunting with a fellow MM'er for the first time. He's a good dude but kind of weird that we've only spoken on the phone over the years. Seen a few pics of him but never noticed an adams apple. Hmmmmmm.

I have been hunting since I was 10....I am 52 now. Most of the time it was just me and my Dad. When my son was old enough, he'd hunt with us. Our second trip to Wyoming in 1992 was the first and only time I have been on a hunting trip with more than 3 people in camp. There were 4 of us. I think it would be tons of fun to have lots of people in camp. I don't hunt with anyone else other than my Dad and son these days. Venturing out into unchartered waters next year when I will be hunting with a fellow MM'er for the first time. He's a good dude but kind of weird that we've only spoken on the phone over the years. Seen a few pics of him but never noticed an adams apple. Hmmmmmm.
you finally pulled the trigger to hunt with 'ol Elkass?

Ha ha-dang!! So much for solving at least one of life’s 2 mysteries (does Elkass actually hunt; and does a bear shat in the forest?)😂😂
I literally think BESS's hunting season consists of finding out when and where I hunt so he can plan his peeping on my wife accordingly. LOL

Have any of you watch the series" Discovering, 906 Outdoors. I found it on the u-tube channel the other day - interesting to listen to the old timers talk about the way they hunted and the hunting camps that have been there for decades.
I watched this episode this morning. Pretty cool.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom