UAW , Are You Tired Of Winning Yet ?

RE: UAW , Are You Tired Of Winning Yet ?

Wonder how the union steel workers feel about the tariffs? I'm guessing pretty darn good. Build American, buy America.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-24-19 AT 03:10PM (MST)[p]https://www.aei.org/publication/backfire-economics-trump-tariffs-are-killing-american-steel/

Just curious if you can make the conservative case as to why the government should be picking winners and loser in the the economy?

Not that it much matters

Nemont

Seems like a temporary tariff that would help the other countries make better deals for the entire United States economy is a good idea.

Trump hates tariffs. He?s using them to try to get rid of unfair tariffs and trade practices. Once those go away he will remove the ones that he imposed. At that point you have a more free economy worldwide. Right?

He's using them to buy votes from historically blue voters. ironically at the expense of red voters for the most part. why do you think emergency payments are being made to farmers he's phuking over ? far more money than he wants for his wall , which is hilarious. gotta keep those votes where they belong right ? it's going to be too little too late if this goes much longer.

King making used to be a democrat thing. not anymore.

Makes you wonder though, if Trump's chumps will forgive him for failing to get money for the wall from Mexico then holding us hostage for the funds, will they also forgive him for not keeping their jobs here and lowering their profit sharing. or raising prices at their favorite store , Walmart ? who the phuk knows anymore.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

lol....you sound dumber evey day

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

So I'm gaining on you , but I'll never catch you will I.

Ready to bet on your hero yet ?

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Itchy, we are just going to disagree on this one. I believe his tariffs are working. I believe they are bringing other countries to their knees for the first time in over three decades. China is getting crushed. I believe if Trump holds out they will also come to the table begging

Working in the auto industry, what is happening is suppliers are moving manufacuring from China to India to avoid tarrifs. Bringing jobs to America...NOT

That is probably true. But I remember some specific examples of very specific companies moving to the United States. The company that makes the screens for the Apple iPhone recently moved to somewhere in the US. I believe it was Michigan or Wisconsin. It was the largest manufacturing plant or something. Anyway. Some of them are bringing jobs back to the United States. Not all of them but some of them. And definitely more than would have under Obama

What we know so far is the tariffs have hurt our economy. they've hurt the auto industry and slammed the ag industry.

What will be in the end one can only speculate. but I think Ching chong ding dong is a sharper negotiator than Pelosi and the outcome will be worse for Trump when the " deal " is finished than his wall fall.

The difference is we can laugh at his wall flop but we're going to pay for his trade war failure for years. so that's nothing to laugh at.

This is why you don't put bad credit bankruptcy king retards in power positions. his track record sucks azz and we're seeing first hand why. holding your breath and stomping his feet doesn't work with real leaders.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

LAST EDITED ON Jan-26-19 AT 10:02PM (MST)[p]Even multi-billionare Bloomberg, who is thinking of running for president in 2020 has stated that Trump is right on the way he is handling China on trade.

Looks like our in house moron, Dude, thinks he is smarter then two billonares on business deals. The alcohol has really soften his brain cells.

RELH

How do you know if Trump is a billionaire old timer ? Trump glue his tax returns to his belly so you have something to read at work ?

The rest of us have to take his word for it, and you know how much that's worth.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

when you two morons make your first billion in trade, I might give your opinion some credit. Until then you are nothing but know it all morons and will be treated as such concerning the value of your opinion due to your TDS.

RELH

So you solution itchy and NeMont....

Was

Do nothing

Lol

Not surprised that our in house injun has a solution of

Get rid of jobs, do nothing

Who said do nothing? You ever read any history? What aided in making the depression such a economic disaster? Go learn something before you cheer on stupid policies as the only course.

How many American jobs have been lost due to the tariffs? How many clients of U.S. Companies have sourced their supplies and equipment else where, never to return?

The option of a trade vs. Smart policies never occurs to people who have decided Trump chaos is the only way of doing anything.

Nemont

>So you solution itchy and NeMont....
>
>
>Was
>
>Do nothing
>
>Lol
>
>Not surprised that our in house
>injun has a solution of
>
>
>Get rid of jobs, do nothing
>

So much for discussing the issues without name calling.

I made up my mind to attempt a discussion on here like an adult. The results remain the same as before, the people full invested in supporting Trump regardless of facts can't make a coherent case.

To whit: Claiming Bloomberg supports Trump's trade war with China.

When presented with the real facts look what happens. The Trump voters who whine about "personal" attacks and always act like victims, do what? Denigrate a persons ancestry but if you dare suggest that their religion is goofy about things, well then the victim card comes out. They are all the same.

They are just like the liberals they claim to hate.

Nemont

>So you solution itchy and NeMont....
>
>
>Was
>
>Do nothing
>
>Lol
>
>injun has a solution of
>
>
>Get rid of jobs, do nothing
>

Did he seriously just write that? You guys really need to absolutely refuse to respond to ANY of his posts.

The fact that this guy is an outright and open racist should've had him banned long ago.

Somebody who says this vile stuff should not be given the MM platform to write it. It's time Founder pulls his plug.

Grizzly

All Trump supporters are outright and open racists. only a racist can love a racist.

I dish it out so I can take it. being a half breed isn't anything I'm ashamed of, being a Trump supporter absolutely is something to be ashamed of . if you assume they have the intellect and capacity to comprehend what they're supporting.

you can't hold someone's color against them, so would it be any different to hold a Trump lover's gross lack of intelligence the resulting absence of basic decency against them ? that's debatable. if you can argue that a gay person is born gay you can also argue a stupid person is born stupid. so how can you hold one accountable and not the other ?

Besides, if they can draw the conversation away from their failing president and his failing policies they don't have to talk about it. RELH is the master of that I love to watch him shine.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>
>All Trump supporters are outright and
>open racists. only
>a racist can love
>a racist.
>
>
>I dish it out so I
>can take it. being
>a half breed isn't anything
>I'm ashamed of, being
>a Trump supporter absolutely
>is something to be ashamed
>of . if you assume
>they have the intellect and
>capacity to comprehend what they're
>supporting.
>
> you can't hold someone's
>color against them, so
>would it be any different
>to hold a Trump lover's
>gross lack of intelligence
>the resulting absence of basic
>decency against them ?
> that's debatable. if
>you can argue that a
>gay person is born gay
>you can also argue a
>stupid person is born stupid.
> so how can
>you hold one accountable and
>not the other ?
>
>Besides, if they can draw
>the conversation away from their
>failing president and his failing
>policies they don't
>have to talk about it.
> RELH is the
>master of that I love
>to watch him shine.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends
You are such a ?

Bloomberg Opinion

Politics & Policy

Trump Deserves Some Credit for a Truce With China

At least the two sides are talking instead of sweeping everything under the rug.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-27-19 AT 12:34PM (MST)[p]RELH,

Post a link to the article. That should be fun exercise.

You realize that is an opinion from Bloomberg news service not Michael Bloomberg's personal opinion, right? Bunch of writers on Bloomberg who are not Michael Bloomberg.

Also Trump has told you specifically that Bloomberg is fake news so it can't be accurate.

Nemont

Grizzly, don't be such a drama queen. If you're going to call out someone for being a racist and want them banned from the forum, you should be calling out Ochoco. There is not another soul that uses this forum that has made as many racist comments as him but like a good little libtard your selective outrage will go unnoticed by the other libtards who won't call you out on your BS.

>Grizzly, don't be such a drama
>queen. If you're going
>to call out someone for
>being a racist and want
>them banned from the forum,
>you should be calling out
>Ochoco. There is not
>another soul that uses this
>forum that has made as
>many racist comments as him
>but like a good little
>libtard your selective outrage will
>go unnoticed by the other
>libtards who won't call you
>out on your BS.

Fork you ever skin a Griz ? ?

LAST EDITED ON Jan-27-19 AT 03:55PM (MST)[p]Point of fact, just last week I stated, "The anti-Trumpers can't help but repeatedly misspell swear words in an attempt to get past the filter (phuk?). Neither side is putting a good face forward."

I've called out the language and if I see racism from anti-Trumpers I'll call that out too. Go read AAs post called Liberalism is a Disease and if you can find one of Ocho's that shows that type of racism and bigotry, I'll call him out too and he should be banned. I've yet to see anybody with overt bigotry like AA anywhere in my life outside of this forum. Obviously I didn't live in the segregated south, but watching the hatred from some people is disgusting. I wonder how many sat in church today with those beliefs?

Bottom line is you're justifying bad behavior with bad behavior and defending an outright racist because you agree with his politics. You then refer to me as a libtard (liberal retard). Your inability to stay on substantive topic and not resort to name calling is disappointing. Not an impressive post on your part.

I have heard the mainstream media refer to Trump supporters as racists for a long time but disregarded it as BS until I saw this forum. This is starting to be a weird sub-cult where racists and bigots can be themselves without anybody thinking it's a problem. Unbelievable.

If your idea of being a Trump supporter and conservative is hating everybody that is different than you... you can keep it. Because that's not who I am.

Grizzly

wow.....so as long as you hate Trump...you can qualify as "not a racist"....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Oh Grizz, I'm going to have to chalk up your last post to inexperience. I can only deduce from that keyboard fecal matter that you typed that you just simply haven't been around very long.

I would like to introduce you to the search function available with your membership to this website. It has archived threads and posts and best of all it's free. It's very useful in proving how stupid people are, how unAmerican people are and yes who are the biggest racists on the forum.

In fact, I would like to issue a challenge to you. Actually, more of a bet... I would like to bet you $200.00 that you will not find a person with more racist comments than Ochocokid, AKA 440Sixpack, AKA Huntindude on this political forum. I think you'll find that he's not a Trump supporter, more of an athletic supporter but anyway you'll find him to be the biggest racist here and I have $200.00 that says you can't find a bigger one.

So how about it? Are you in for $200.00 or are you going to make a post calling for him to be banned as well? Your credibility is on the line so what's it going to be??

>In fact, I would like to
>issue a challenge to you.
> Actually, more of a
>bet... I would like to
>bet you $200.00 that you
>will not find a person
>with more racist comments than
>Ochocokid, AKA 440Sixpack, AKA Huntindude
>on this political forum.
>I think you'll find that
>he's not a Trump supporter,
>more of an athletic supporter
>but anyway you'll find him
>to be the biggest racist
>here and I have $200.00
>that says you can't find
>a bigger one.
>
>So how about it? Are
>you in for $200.00 or
>are you going to make
>a post calling for him
>to be banned as well?
> Your credibility is on
>the line so what's it
>going to be??

Challenge Accepted!

After reviewing threads, and seeing numerous posts by Ocho (and his AKA's) filled with unhelpful posts and personal attacks... My finding is this: The person with the most overtly and overwhelmingly racist and bigoted posts is still AA. Honestly, the fact that somebody would write that stuff on the open internet is mind-boggling to me.

And, in the future, regardless of who posts the racist, bigoted, hateful rhetoric, let's all feel free to call it out. The moderators should give them one warning to cut the personal crap or they should all be banned. I belong to four different hunting forums and this is the only when where that BS is allowed to flourish.

Now, since you've lost your challenge that I won't find anybody whose comments are "more racist" and I don't want your money... Please donate it to RMEF. You can do it here http://www.rmef.org/Offers/DonateNow.aspx

I hope things get reeled in here. The fact that MM is a platform for this garbage is unbecoming of a hunting website.

Grizzly

I don't think Ocho is talking racist for any other reason than to call others out. I know he said he's racist, but aren't we all? I'm talking about all in general, not just the ones on this forum, blacks, whites, browns. I think I know of one of the forums you're talking about Grizzly, it's the AZ version of MM. I am a member of it too under another name. I don't go there much since they changed the format. I would rather we don't get banned for comments here. That just sounds like twitter justice or other social justice crap I can't stand. This is a nice forum and we get to share opinions more than other places I've been to. Plus it gives lazy arguments a chance, you can always use the racist card like the liberals do.

LOL Grizzly, first of all it would be pretty impossible for you to have gone through the archives and read all of the past posts in about 30 minutes. You do realize that each post has a time stamp right?

Second, you don't just get to declare yourself a winner. How old are you 3? You accepted the challenge and you have to provide proof that you are the winner.

Truthfully, I didn't expect you to accept the bet because it's going to be hard for you to prove what you claim. Normally, I wouldn't take your money either because it worries me that your kids might not eat but unless you prove that AA has had more racist comments on this forum than Ochocokid, you will have to pay up.

Good luck. Let me know when you give up.

THIS is the most racist post on MM???....seriously???...

">So you solution itchy and NeMont....
>
>
>Was
>
>Do nothing
>
>Lol
>
>injun has a solution of
>
>
>Get rid of jobs, do nothing "
>

that's it???.....that is the awful racist comment that has you all twisted off???

://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/User_files/497fc2397b939f19.jpg

This is an all time classic. a Trump chump arguing about who's the biggest racist . Californian forked tongue worships the imperial wizard yet has the gall to call out racism in others, you can't top this chit anywhere.

Grizzly if you can't handle it go hide under a rock and pretend Trump is the only racist in America. Trump is the product of racism not the cause. if you think the racism around here is bad you should have seen the klansmen here when Obama was president. you would have fainted.

Trump stood out as white power to a population who resented with every fiber of their being a ni##er sitting in their whitehouse. the payback started 2 years ago and continues.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

RELH,

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2018-12-02/u-s-china-truce-give-trump-some-credit

Since you won't man up and produce the link where you claim Michael Bloomberg gives credit to Trump, I will do it for you.

Can you show me where Michael Bloomberg is quotes in this OPINION piece by Tyler Cowen?

Do you understand the difference between Bloomberg News and Michael Bloomberg?

RE:
To contact the author of this story:
Tyler Cowen at [email protected]

To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Michael Newman at [email protected]

Nemont

Nemont Michael Bloomberg has a lot to say on what gets printed on Bloomberg news. For him to allow that article is like you saying Trump should be given credit for certain policies. Unheard of and makes you think what is behind the scene that they did not print that would be favorable to Trump. Get over your TDS little man, Trump is not the devil as you make him out to be, nor is he an angel.

RELH

Okay, can we meet in the middle and just call him a retard ?

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>Nemont Michael Bloomberg has a lot
>to say on what gets
>printed on Bloomberg news. For
>him to allow that article
>is like you saying Trump
>should be given credit for
>certain policies. Unheard of and
>makes you think what is
>behind the scene that they
>did not print that would
>be favorable to Trump. Get
>over your TDS little man,
>Trump is not the devil
>as you make him out
>to be, nor is he
>an angel.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH

Oh I see you are just a liar who claimed Michael Bloomberg stated he gave Trump credit but in Trump lover world an opinion piece in Bloomberg News is equal to a quote.

I see why you are in love with Trump, it take a liar to love a liar.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/427102-bloomberg-calls-trump-a-pretend-ceo

sounds like you should be in the inner circle of Team Trump to pretend to give advice to the pretend CEO, at least that is what #realMichaelBloomberg calls him.

Nemont

LAST EDITED ON Jan-28-19 AT 11:37AM (MST)[p]Caforkhorn, in all your vast "experience" you made a bet that involves disproving a negative. That was a horrible bet to make on your part. You can't win it.

You said to find someone that made comments that were "more racist" than Ocho.

I've reviewed the comments and have decided that AA's are "more racist" than Ocho's. Pay up. Your credibility is on the line, as you say.

I gave a specific post by AA to read and to find another post that was as bigoted as that one... feel free to post the link below if you can find one. I'd like to see who else is of his ilk... it's good to identify people like that.

One thing if for dang sure, you'll never see me spew hateful invective like that. I can't imagine anybody less deserving of respect than one that lives with those thoughts. Regardless of their political beliefs.

Grizzly

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom