UFC 126

zekers

Very Active Member
Alright boys, looks like a great card Saturday night. Who's your money on?
I'm betting Silva, though I'm rooting for Belfort.
Forrest over Franklin, but I really like Franklin as well.
Jones
Torres
Cowboy Cerrone
What do you guys think?

zekers, I've never really paid much attention to all this cage fighting stuff before. Last night I was watching the Versus Station. I saw an hour show featuring Anderson Silva. My gosh what a fighter! He doesn't look all that bad or mean.... boy was I wrong! I would rather be in the cage with 100 rattlesnakes than that guy!

I gotta admit, I've been missing out!

Eel

That's what that damn FOG does to you in the north land of Kali..LOL

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

I'm think silva will go down. He really hasnt looked that good in any of his last three fights IMHO. So my pick is belfort in round 2

I think the fight between forrest and franklin could go either way but I got to go with franklin.

Wish I had anywhere to watch it this weekend. I think ill be sitting at the inlaws house.

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

If bowhunting was easy rifle hunters would do it...

I also think Belfort can win. hopefully he has his mind in the game, as it has been an issue in the past.

I like both forest and Franklin, but I think Franklin is the winner.

I have no idea if Jones or Bader will win. I hate that they are even fighting. I would rather that they fight for the title.
I will pick Jones I guess. Dude has 84" reach! I think Bader has 74", Jones should be able to pick him apart.

did not pay attention to who the other fights were.

I'm rooting for Belfort, I'm getting tired of A Silva. If Belfort wins I say it will be in the 1st round. If he can't get the KO in the first then I think Silva wins.

I think Franklin will beat Griffin, I think Griffins time has passed

I really hope Bader can beat Jones, that ones gonna be good!

Hope Torres wins his fight and Cerrone wins his.

I don't see anyone being able to beat Jones. That guy is in his own class well above everyone else.

Franklin will beat griffin, and I think pretty easily too

I want belfort, but I think anderson will probably win

I hope Torres wins

My opinions/picks

Bones Jones is as good as Anderson Silva was when he finished guys in the first round. Bader doesn't stand a chance unless Jones screws up royally and gets caught.

Griffin/Franklin........:0 YAWN!

Silva/Belfort is a huge question mark. I think if Silva dances around with Vitor and doesn't finish him early, Belfort has more opportunities to explode on Silva. Somebody said that if Belfort has his head in this fight he will win. I completely agree. Silva is just so damn unpredictable. I'd like to see the old Silva that finishes guys in the first round. We haven't seen that Silva in 5 or 6 fights. It's almost getting boring to watch him stretch every fight out until the 5th round. Ya...he's really giving our money's worth.

Steve
I got put in time out for a bad signature! Sorry Founder...

I agree Jones is in another realm the way he fights, but remember, so was Faber when he did a reverse elbow and walked into a Mike Brown knockout. That's the only way I see Bader winning.
I see everyone is edging Franklin over Forrest. You're probably right, just got a feeling. Of course ~Z~ had a feeling, now he's getting a vasectomy!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom