UFC 69 and UFN

fugitive

Very Active Member
Just wondering what you guys think. I figure swick vs. okami and sanchez vs. kos will be the best fights out of these two cards.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-25-07 AT 01:27PM (MST)[p]Sanchez/Koscheck should be a dandy. I really don't care for either guy but I wouldn't mind seeing Koscheck upset Sanchez. I honestly think it might happen.

Serra will be lucky if he lasts one round with St. Pierre.I don't see that fight being much of a contest. GSP is just too athletic and strong. I don't see Serra posing much of a threat.

The big one is set for May 25. Rampage Jackson and Chuck Liddell. Can't wait for that one!

The UFC is putting together some really nice fights for the next 6 months. I am not that excited to watch the 69 card to be honest. I hope Diego shuts Kos up forever and that Belcher beats Grove. I think the Swick-Okami fight should be the best.

UFC 70 is looking to be very entertaining. Cro Cop alone makes me purchase this card. Then you have Werdum vs Arlovski. Werdum is a beast and I think takes this fight. I was looking forward to watching Forest cry again by losing to Machida but he has a nasty staph in fection in his knee so he pulled out.

And then in May we have Liddell vs Jackson...oh man. I am already looking to get tickets!!!

And then we have Tito vs Evans in July. I am taking Evans in this one!!!

I agree with in2chukar Serra & GSP won't make it out of the first round. GSP is just to good of a fighter & Serra is not in his league. Koscheck I think also can upset Sanchez. The real fight is going to be May 25th Rampage Jackson, and Chuck Liddel. I can't wait for that fight. Its going to be interesting what Randy Couture is going to do now that he is the Heavy Weight Champion.

Somehow I'm on the road for the next two matches. I'm glad the last one was so good because it'll be a while before I see another one...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom