UFC 70

I think Cro Cop,Liddel,Bisbing and Franklin will have thier hands raised in the end.

Should be a good show,glad it's free.

horsepoop.gif

I second the FREE show. Again waiting to see more of Co Cop, thats a big scary man who kicks with loaded tree trunks!

I am super excited for the weekend especially since it is free. This is a pretty stacked card.

My picks are Crocop over Gonzaga, Werdum over Arlovski, Machida over Heath and probably Bisping over Sinosic. (He has the home court and crowd behind him) Those are the main ones they plan on airing.

FYI...no liddell or franklin on this card.

Cabo,

Your right I got ahead of myself. Liddell wil be on 71 and Franklin will be on 72.

I was thinking man this fight card is stacked :)

horsepoop.gif

What us the story with Machinda? have not heard much of him until I watched the lead up show last night. That guy looks like he is going to be a hand full for anybody. Did I hear it right that he KO'd Franklin and some other well known fighters?

I find myself getting a little ahead of myself as well waiting for the end of May to watch Liddell and Rampage go at it again.

Machida is a stud. He has TKO'ed both Franklin and Bonnar and beat B.J. Penn in a decision after Penn left the UFC with the belt. Originally he was going to fight Forrest but due to a staph infection the UFC brought in Heath. I was looking forward to him fighting Forrest. I think Machida would have won that fight against Forrest.

Tomorrow night is going to be a great night for fight fans!!!!

>When is this FREE fight and
>what channel??
>
>Brian

Tomorrow night on Spike TV

Thanks CABO, will make a note of that time and place to watch. Guess the wife will have to go into the other room and watch something else for a change. LOL

Brian

LAST EDITED ON Apr-20-07 AT 04:20PM (MST)[p]The last thing I'm going to do is make predictions. I've been way off on the last 2 UFC cards.

Machida and Heath is the one I'm looking foward to watch. I'm glad it's free, yet another excuse to fire up the barbeque, get together with the friends, and throw down a few coldies.

Next month it is ON . De La Hoya/Mayweather.. Liddell/Jackson..

i think pretty boy floyd mayweather should put his ass in the ring just to see if his mouth can handle it. boy thinks he can take any ufc fighter anytime. stupid. just another dumb boxer.

Alright...I am a huge UFC nerd and so I couldn't help but spoil the event tonight. I had to read about the fights since they happened a while ago in the UK.

All I can say is CRAP!!! I won't make predictions anymore. Unbelievable. I am still going to watch it all in a couple minutes but I am pissed.

Enjoy everyone!!!

WOW, WOW, WOW....What else can you say after that. That high kick by Gonzaga was unreal. Crocop's ankle and knee looked backwards. I was glad to see him walk off on his own. Unbelievable!!!

I know Couture is fighting heavyweight, but he looked huge.

HOLY CHIT. never expected that. Kinda Ironic. Head kicks being CC main thing. but wow I never expected GG to win much less KO him. I thought Bisbing looked really good, and was kinda pissed when they didn't show the Machida fight. Guess ill have to find it on toutube in a week or two.

Whoa...
Impressive big man Gonzaga for sure. I don't think Cro Cop was mentally prepared for him to come at him fists, and feet, flying. Very complete fighter, I would have certainly lost money had I been a betting man. Not impressed with Arlovski last night, dull and unimpressive. The heavyweights had better watch out.
What do you think about a Liddell and Bisping matchup somehwere down the road? As stated before...holy mackrell...what the heck is Couture eating? Don't get me started....

LAST EDITED ON Apr-24-07 AT 08:35AM (MST)[p]Yes...the last three Arlovski fights have been horrible. I have a ton of respect for any fighter that steps into the octagon but they need to start to give yellow cards like they do in Pride if the guys aren't fighting. That was BORING!!!

I don't see a Liddell-Bisping showdown any time soon. There are too many fighters in that weight class that are a little ahead of Bisping in that they have beaten better fighters. Evans, Jardine, Machida, etc... I would like to see them match up Bisping against Tito or a Babalu. Maybe even Forrest. I think if Chuck wins we are going to see him fight a Pride guy now that UFC owns that organization. Everyone wants to see him fight Wanderlei Silva even though Wandy got knocked out in his last two fights. People have wanted to see that for years now. I would like to see him fight Shogun who is the real deal. Hopefully a match up like that will be next for Liddell. I was impressed with the pace that Bisping maintained for the fight. He has a bright future!!!

FYI...look like the UFC has anounced GSP vs Koscheck in the near future. I see GSP winning by any way he wants!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom