UFC GSP vs. Serra

bonepiler

Does anyone really think Serra has a chance at all against GSP? I am predicting a KO of Serra in the first round.

Serra is a credible fighter, but I don't think he'll be able to go the distance with GSP.

GSP has pulled out of the fight for next month due to an injury. Lucky Serra cuz HE WAS GONNA GET FLOORED!

Serra barely pulled out a win in his Ultimate Fighter finals match. Just doesn't seem like he is close to UFC title material to me.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-04-07 AT 08:51PM (MST)[p]Serra is built alot like Sean Sherk. Only seen him fight once but I would compare him to Sherk. I don't know if you guys saw what GSP did to Sherk, but it wasn't pretty. GSP demolished Sherk, I would say he would do the same to Serra. GSP is unstoppable right now. But I don't think this fight will take place as a result of GSP being injured. Anyway, BJ Penn is the only guy that could challenge St. Pierre and I heard that Penn was going to drop to 155. If that's the case, he will dominate that division.

Looks like there is another n2chukar on the forums. I thought I was pretty original with that name but I guess not. I'm sure the other n2chukar is thinking the same. Anyway, they have probably been here longer than me. I have only been a member for a couple of months. Oh well, it's still a good name.

IMO Serra is in no way close to Sean Sherk. As far as i can tell his cardio runs out half way through the second, and he just doesnt have the intensity to pull this one off. I see Gsp beating Serra all the way back too new york. By the way it was his knee Gsp hurt so hopefully he takes enough time to heal it correctly. I would hate to see him come in too soon and ruin his carreer.

Maybe they can put Serra against Matt Hughes soon. If Serra can make it through Matt Hughes (which I see as impossible) then he can have a shot at GSP when he recovers. If not, then lets put GSP and Hughes back in the ring. GSP needed a few re-matches with Hughes to get the title, why not let Hughes have a chance to get it back.

What is the story with Rich Franklin? Not heard much about him lately.

Jason McDonald is shaking things up eh , tuffer than hell. I wonder how Franklins nose is healing.
Fugitive , your right , GSP hurt hiis knee , I don't believe he would duck anybody let alone the likes of an un proven like Serra. I like Serra , but he is not in Hughes or GSP's level.
Yes BJ is gonna fight at 155 , he and Little Evo/Evil are going to fight on the season finale if Ultimate Fighter 5....

GSP got hurt training with Keith Jardine before his fight with Forrest Griffin, I heard its off between GSP and Serra for the next UFC.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom