Uinta Mtn goat hunt

Sweet. Thanks for takin us along. Should have packed the bow. That one looked pretty good.

"That's a special feeling, Lloyd"

Pretty cool. It's well worth the 10 minutes to see the vid. Thanks for sharing your hunt with us.
Congrats,
Zeke

I shot my goat in 2009 about 150 yards from that point y'all were fishing from. Although we parked at the high line trail head and packed in over the top. Awesome country!

Nice vid Dobber. those are magnificent animals. that was great footage of it climbing the rock face. I imagine he took a bit of a tumble.

The goat did take a bit of a tumble, about 250 feet, had to do some editing to get it to a PG rating for a few non-hunting friends. They dont get the hunting experience and the many other positives to take from the hunt. There are a few backpackers that come up and over the pass from the high line trial, lot shorter for sure. I was suprised there where not any other hunters in this basin for that reason, 19 people had this tag this year. I spoke with another hunter's father at the CM trial head, he went up to Amethyst.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom