Uintah Basin Standard Article

What do they think folks are doing calling in eagles and hawks? strange, guess they need to say coyote calling not predator calling?

You can click on this to read the article:

LINK

Sounds like this individual doesn't understand the difference between coyotes and raptors.

These guys are out of control they have called us and i can say that this is the only person from the basin that i have had say anything. Who in the hell does he think he is. I guess he doesnt relize that by slaming my family and our livley hood it affect what we can and can't do to get envolved in our community.Maybe next time the archrey guys come in for their shoot we cant help them. Maybe next time we wont be able to donate to a cancer patient for a raffle becasue some one does not like them. Maybe next time someone is hard up on their luck and they need a little help getting some food maybe we should tell them no. I have seen my dad take money out of his wallet even it took all the cash he had to help people out and give it to them. . I gues he doesnt relize that we are the only ones in roosvelt that do anything for easter. All of the thousands of dollars that we give to community groups people and organzatiaons. Or all the diffrent things that we do to make life in the basin better for everyone. Hell we rented the drive inn for everyone in the community last year and had over 1700 people show up. So becasue we do one thing that we have never actually adervertized as a predator contes except on the sporting goods counter he is going to blast us. to hell with him and his owls i guarntee i spend more time in the hills in one year than he spends in 10. I guess he forgot to mention about the bounties that were put on them from the counties opps forgot that one or that the state does flyover shoots opps forgot about that. SO he needs to get his facts straight. I wish someone would write a counter to his letter. i would if it woulnd't look bad. anyway sorry for the rant guys but like i said he can kiss my ass come and talk to me face to face dont hide behind a letter and get you freinds from out of state to do your talking for you.

Tyson,

I really appreciate everything that you and your family do for the community. I have family and friends that come out to the Basin and cant believe the fun stuff that you do.

Keep up the good work in supporting the lifestyle that we all love. Dont let a few pricks ruin your day becasue the rest of us still support you.

respect my authorita

Tyson:

I seldom travel to the "Basin" but the next time I do, I will try and stop by your store and spend some $$$.

Too bad these type of idiots live amongst us!

>Tyson:
>
>I seldom travel to the "Basin"
>but the next time I
>do, I will try and
>stop by your store and
>spend some $$$.
>
>Too bad these type of idiots
>live amongst us!

+1000

There's always next year

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom