Uintas West Goat Tag

tesmitty

Well, one of my hunting buddies from work drew the only non-res goat tag for the Uintas West. He never even checked for a Cc hit. I thought he was pretty lucky when he told me me about drawing his Nv area 6 late mule deer tag earlier in the week and then he received the golden E-mail from Utah comfirming a goat tag.
Anyway, he is an energetic 30yr old with a ton of drive and passion for the outdoors. He is an avid archer and hopes to use his bow. I'm sure he could use all the help he can get as far as general information about the unit and any advice you might have. If anyone would like to leave any contact information it would be greatly appreciated. I would like to particpate on his hunt but I'm not sure if it's going to work out. I drew a muzzy elk tag for the North Slope Three-Corners area and will be busy trying to scout and gather info for my hunt. Also, I hope to be chasing bucks in the Wasatch with my brother.
He would most likely be willing to let someone who knows the unit show him around on his hunt or maybe a scouting trip if he can fit it in.

Thanks, Todd

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom