Uintas

C

catmando

Well boys, have a good weekend. I'll be enjoying the Uintas, some good fishing and the company of my boy and a good friend. (no not some hooker from Gallop!!!)

TTYL, Catmandoooooo.

Whoa......what's this? Catmando is taking his kid off to the Uintahs and announcing to all the hound dogger's on the forum that he's leaving his pretty little wife at home alone for the weekend?? Are you crazy??? Boys, I'll admit I'm generally pretty slow on the uptake, but this sounds like a trap to me.

Ol' Catmando stands 6'6" in his stocking feet and, according to the lads on cell block C, swings a pretty mean baton. Even the nastiest dudes in the joint don't mess with him. Nice try Catmando, but I ain't falling for it. You can spend the weekend waiting in the bushes outside your bedroom window if you like, but you won't catch me sneaking in!!!

Once again Kevin has proved that he is much smarter than me and more on top of things.

I was of course thinking along the same lines, just not thinking at the level Kevin thinks at.

I was thinking, "Oh cool, he's going to the Uintahs. If I can find out where me and some of my Plott buddies will go steal their coolers. Free beer and steaks is well worth the drive out there. Even if those cheap Sanpete bastards drink Oly."

My second thought was, "Man, we could throw a helluva party at his house while he was gone. Wouldn't he be surprised when he got home and saw that his place looked like a tornado hit it!!"

;-) Leave it to Kevin to think large and go for the lonely wife!! It's no wonder he's my idol.

-Dawg

Had a good time. My boy caught some fish and we had a hell of a hike. I thought to myself several times that this was alot like a death march on a lion and I might see a measly 10" cutthroat at the end of it. Makes me wish I still had my hounds;-).

Saw alot of elk and several bear tracks. One was outstanding. At least a 5 1/2" plus front track. It looked like a hog should be on the end of that one. Catman should give me a call if he wants to know where we saw the tracks.

As for my wife, Kevin, if you can get past my in-laws your a better man than I and you can have the whole lot.:) Man it has been 9 months and I want my house back. We finally have a hearing on the 23rd and 24th and will then know what we will be able to do with our tornado ravaged home.

Dawg, you should have came up and helped yourself. The local troubled kid groups were out in their reform camps and they had runners. We kept everything locked up so some kid didn't take it with them to the indian reservation when they ran. I'd imagine after the La Sals you were all femaled out anyway, now Kev on the other hand!!!!

My wife did say she heard some wierd noises outside the window, but finally passed it off for the horse passing gas!!! That wasn't either one of you now was it???? Maybe CB was in town, or even kattscat, who knows.

Anyhow, great country. I'll post some pictures when I get them developed.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom