UITICA KANSAS WHITE TAIL INFO.

brdhuntr

HI GUYS, JUST WANDERING IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME OUT ON HUNTING WHITEAIL AND PHEASANTS IN KANSAS? WE BOOKED A HUNT IN LATE NOVEMBER AND WILL BE DRIVING FROM EAGLE, IDAHO. HEARD THAT THE DEER , QUAIL AND PHEASANT HUNTING WAS GREAT. HOPING TO GET SOME PERSONEL EXPERIENCE FEEDBACK. WE WILL BE HUNTING WITH LARRY LANDWEHR, OF CHOCO LABS. THANKS SO MUCH...

I live in Kansas, although I am in the south east, south central part. I have hunted in the western part, and have traveled thru the area you are going, but have not hunted that particular area. I have hunted west, east and south of there within 50 miles of were you will be, so I have a good idea of what you are getting into. Open country and there has been lots of birds the last two years. The deer hunting is Kansas, not what it once was, still better than most, probably. I will be glad to answer any questions I can if you have something particular you want to ask. The timeing should be good and the bucks should still be chasing the girls. Are you bowhunting or rifle hunting? I can give a little more detail of how it will be when I know this. I have done both and should be fun either way.

Late Nov? Must be rifle hunting. I have hunted out there the last 3 years but not for birds. There are several.

Post questions and I will try to respond.

Archer

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom