ultra light tent

ridenmuley

I just posted this in gear section but thought it might get more hits here.
I am currently looking at the Big Agnes Seedhouse Sl 2 but more recently have looked towards the Big Agnes Copper Spur UL 2 tent. The copper is a tad heavier but with more vestibule and head room, along with two doors I think it might be worth the extra few oz. Ill be hunting high county in WY from Aug into november. Does anyone have any experience with either tent especially the Copper Ul 2?

I just posted this in gear section but thought it might get more hits here.
I am currently looking at the Big Agnes Seedhouse Sl 2 but more recently have looked towards the Big Agnes Copper Spur UL 2 tent. The copper is a tad heavier but with more vestibule and head room, along with two doors I think it might be worth the extra few oz. Ill be hunting high county in WY from Aug into november. Does anyone have any experience with either tent especially the Copper Ul 2?

I have he seedhouse SL2 I like to use with just the footprint in the summer for a super light weight. Than in the colder months put in the liner. In 2 years no complaints.
Jay

I have he seedhouse SL2 I like to use with just the footprint in the summer for a super light weight. Than in the colder months put in the liner. In 2 years no complaints.
Jay

I purchased the Seedhouse SL2 a
couple of months ago, but haven't had
a chance to use it.

Gotta'buddy that has..
I'll rattle his cage and see if he'll post.

Larry

I purchased the Seedhouse SL2 a
couple of months ago, but haven't had
a chance to use it.

Gotta'buddy that has..
I'll rattle his cage and see if he'll post.

Larry

I have used the Seedhouse SL2 for two years now in all kinds of weather and it has performed very well. I love the extra room and it was very durable in snow with very little condensation.

I have used the Seedhouse SL2 for two years now in all kinds of weather and it has performed very well. I love the extra room and it was very durable in snow with very little condensation.

I have used the big agnes seedhouse sl2 on my last 2 hunts and it is an excellent tent. I used it in rain and snowy conditions and it kept me and my gear dry with hardly any condensation. It is very lightweight and easy to pack. I just wish it had a bigger vestibule but other than that its a great tent.

I have used the big agnes seedhouse sl2 on my last 2 hunts and it is an excellent tent. I used it in rain and snowy conditions and it kept me and my gear dry with hardly any condensation. It is very lightweight and easy to pack. I just wish it had a bigger vestibule but other than that its a great tent.

+1 for the sl2. I've had mine for 4 years now and have used it ALLOT. Great tent, lightweight, packs small and has held up quite well.

+1 for the sl2. I've had mine for 4 years now and have used it ALLOT. Great tent, lightweight, packs small and has held up quite well.

Everyone seems to love the seedhouse SL2. Has anyone use the Copper Spur UL2. I think its a little newer. Its close to the same wt as the SL2, has two doors and two larger vestibules

Everyone seems to love the seedhouse SL2. Has anyone use the Copper Spur UL2. I think its a little newer. Its close to the same wt as the SL2, has two doors and two larger vestibules

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom