Uncomfortable release...

Wiszard

Long Time Member
You ever have that feeling like the poop you are about to let free is going to be larger than your rectum? I've been eating some pretty "wholesome" foods lately and I am a little on the scared side. Say a prayer....

Steve

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

JUDAS!

Another Wasted 2 minutes of my Life!

Did you tell Ms Wisz about your Problem?

She's the only one I Personally Know that might care!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

some things are better left unsaid... Sometimes people don't need any visuals.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

>JUDAS!
>
>Another Wasted 2 minutes of my
>Life!
>

Says the man who owes me about 120 hours from trying to decipher his meaningless garble.

>>JUDAS!
>>
>>Another Wasted 2 minutes of my
>>Life!
>>
>
>
>Says the man who owes me
>about 120 hours from trying
>to decipher his meaningless garble.
>

And How much per Hour could have you been making grizzlyplumber instead of reading my garble?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

JUDAS PRIEST Wisz!

Is this how we start a New year?

I think you're about to Garner yourself another phone call from the UDWR!:D

Bess, It took you 2 minutes to read that? I have three words for you:

Hooked On Phonics

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup, I just stir it.[/font]

LAST EDITED ON Jan-01-14 AT 05:52PM (MST)[p]>Bess, It took you 2 minutes
>to read that? I have
>three words for you:
>
>Hooked On Phonics
>
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,
>I just stir it.[/font]

NVB!

I already took that Class!

Phu#k U!

JUDAS!

MM Has even outlawed Hooked on Phonics!

jeezus....I should drive to santa maria right now to kick you in the balls for posting this....as long as your pants are down...wtf is the big deal?????

When you go swimming in the ocean, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small

Women give birth to 10 lbs babys, let er rip.
(Don't worry, if need be the Doc can sew you back up tight after the fact.)

>jeezus....I should drive to santa maria
>right now to kick you
>in the balls for posting
>this....as long as your pants
>are down...wtf is the big
>deal?????
>
>
>When you go swimming in the
>ocean, it is very cold,
>and it makes my willy
>small

You're the Closest to him ZIGGER!

GIT-R-DONE & We'll pay for your Diesel Fuel!

Feleno we do not want any damn pictures of his problem. Could be a $hity subject.

RELH

That's what beans in the diet are for! A cup a week is all we ask for. (Bean growers, that is)

You guys are great! It was a little sharp at first, but then I just eased her out like I was launching the boat.

Beans, you say? Hmmmmmm

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Ms Wisz clued me in on you Gorging yourself but JUDAS!

We don't need Details on the Outcome!

The reason your sh#t is always tapered at one end is so your arsehole doesn't snap shut. How embarrassing would that be in a public restroom?

IT'S A SHAME STEVE IT TAKES A TORPEDO TURD TO GET ATTENTION. YOU NEED TO GET OUT AND SALE SOME HOUSES...BOB.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom