Unemployment rate drops to 4.9%

azbullhunter

You complainers give me all the reasons and excuses on why this is bad. Something new because I have been told all the reasons why record car sales,robust housing markets,record profits at gm bad, millions of jobs this past year vs 750k job losses per month,Osama down etc give me some negative stuff other than the last two presidential elections.
By the way,a simple civics lesson,spending up last three years, presidents do not spend money only Congress can do that.

Obama's the greatest president that ever lived! We should blow up Mt Rushmore and replace it with the great ones face! All our money should have Obama's face on it!

Just vote for Hillary or Bernie and give your sales pitch a rest. It was a great economic accomplishment for Obama. He took the middle class jobs and turned them all into burger flippers at 8 bucks an hour. We need more of those. Good work.

300,000 baby boomers a month are retiring and going on Social Security. Are new jobs being created, or do job openings count as jobs created? Just curious.

He's about to come on and tell us how great he is and how great the economy is because of his greatness! Don't miss it az!

I dont think that not collecting unemployment counts as being employed. Ar least not in the real world.

Take any unemployment number and multiply it by 3 and you have a more realistic number.

Still, it's better news than a stated 8 or 9% which translates into 24 -27%.

All burger flippers? Who built those cars in KC McDonalds workers on their lunch break. With an $11,000 bonus maybe they can take a vacation. Best housing market in years I guess Taco Bell employees built them after work. As far as oil workers and companies they are smart did not someone tell them them when you make too much of a product the price goes down.I am losing sleep over them. Two years ago I traveled to Midland Odessa Texas and they had more 60K pick up trucks per capita than ant place on earth there is a BMW dealership that could not keep cars in stock. Hope they saved some money and rents went from 900 a month for a dump to over 3,000 according to the locals, I will bet rents are down and there are some bargains on loaded up diesels

it is people who are now working if you counted the no of jobs unfilled it would stagger your imagination but I will agree that many unfilled jobs are in retail with fairly low wages but that is the free market want higher wages I am sure you guys support 15 an hour min wage right?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom