Unhinged Liberals

Anaconda

Very Active Member
Have you noticed how frustrated, edgy and angry liberals are lately ?
Call em liberals, democrats or even ?progressives?, have you noticed how edgy, mean and prone to temper tantrums they seem to be lately ?

I'm not really sure where I'm going with this, but over the last week or two, some of the politically ?Left leaning? people I know seem like their about to go ?Postal?.
During the same time frame, some notable ?Lefties? in the media seem more angry and explosive than normal.
MSNBCs Chris Mathews, his producer and Toure? Neblit have all made angry fools of themselves in Tampa at the RNC convention. The producer has been accused of physically accosting some republicans.
Several well known Hollywood personalities have publicly suggested the as many conservatives as possible should die in the hurricane.

A close relative of my wife?s, a man who is know for his good humor and joking nature recently blew up and threw her out of his house, and now refuses to speak to her.
Why ? She offered him a copy of the recent Newsweek article suggesting it's time to replace Obama. Nothing mean or nasty, just said he might want to read it, take in to account the other sides view, as presented by a national publication.

I had a similar exchange with a long time friend of mine. This guy was fairly conservative until he married a liberal women and moved to the North West.
I've keep in touch through E-mail and the occasional phone call. Recently I forwarded him a U-Tube video that I thought was funny. A short ?interview? where a 2008 Obama supporter interviews herself, four years later. It pokes some good natured fun at the difference between what the President promised and what has actually happened. Within minuets he shot back a mean, nasty E-mail using words like ?Rush Limbaugh robot?, ?Hate speech? and threatening our forty year friendship.
I was shocked. I called him, and we both apologized and agreed that it was nothing to get angry over. I honestly thought he would laugh at the video. He told me he has lost a lot of his ?friends? over politics, and has been very angry and frustrated about all the un fair crap being aimed at the party and candidate that he supports lately.

WHATS THE DIFFERENCE ?

What's the difference between what's happening now, and what has happened over the last decade ?

Over the last few years, more and more attacks on President Obama have circulated on the internet and air waves. They range from good natured humor to mean spirited attacks based on mis information and half truths.
Guess what liberals, this is EXACTLY what conservatives have been putting up with for over ten years.
Some, in fact most of what has been said about President W. Bush, Republicans and conservatives has been exaggerated bull chit. Mean, viscous attacks stepped in revisionist history, lies and one sided narratives.

When I step back and look at this, I come to the conclusion the liberals can dish it out, but when they have to take some of their own medicine they cry like babies, and when that doesn't work they lash out.

Any thoughts ?

You watch too much FAUX and listen to too much staypuff. if you can make crying a way of life let the libs have a little fun too.

Stay thirsty my friends

They know their little arms can't prop him up enough to overcome the fact that he hasn't done a good job and they're going to look bad. The American public is well aware that he's failed to do the right things for the people, and they (the democratic party) have the polling to show it and that's why they're so upset. They know he's going down in spite of the Utopian ideals.

Yes they can't take their own medicine and the press is going down with them! All the major networks newscast viewer numbers are way, way down and so it would appear that those high paying media jobs will be undergoing a little paring as a result. Too bad the propaganda machine wasn't smarter than the American public after all, no matter how dumb they thought we were. It appears that they underestimated the ability of the public to know BS when they saw it being slung at them, in spite of their efforts to cover it's smell..... and taste.

So here's a bit of an irony for you, if he manages to win who's he going to blame it on this time. He's the architect of one of the biggest messes in history, in reality he'll inherits his own party's and administrations mess, a fitting & just reward.

Mitt could clearly walk away and live the remainder of his life with not a care in the world, and never look back. The fact he's stepping up speaks volumes about his character, and his love of this country.

It's hard to attack somebody that actually has a good track record when it's obvious to every American that Obama clearly has failed, so how can they defend their candidate. The hard part is coming to grips with the fact they supported Obama. He hasn't done the majority of the things he promised and it's hard to admit you bet on a loser and voted for the guy that sold you the snake oil. They got duped into voting for an ideal that everyone wanted, instead of taking time to look at the very shallow body of work he had on his resume. He simply didn't have the experience or ability needed for the job we hired him to do. They made a mistake and now it's time to cut our losses and move on. Thats a hard bitter pill to swallow on either side of the aisle.

Explain what mess he's the achitect of , do you mean the messes he's done an unsatisfactory job of eliminating?

Mitt is a moderate liberal running as a republican to win a nomination. look at his record, is it any wonder the moderates like him better than the far left or the far right?

If Obama wins the libs win, if Romney wins the conservatives lose. there is no win for the conservatives in the cards, how quickly the republicans forget what they knew and said in the primary season. make lemonade right? that's the spirit.

Stay thirsty my friends

Here's a little more fuel for your fire. Why would NBC news be looking at the records of Paul Ryan for a marathon time? He erroneously stated he ran 26.2 miles in less than 3 hours when his actual time was under 4 hours. He issued a statement that corrected his time because NBC news questioned him on it. The fact we have a congressman capable of completing a Marathon is a miracle in itself.

The fact we have NBC news investigating every single statement made by a republican candidate shows to what lengths they're going to try to protect their reputation and discredit the republican candidates. Then we have reports of pets being transported on the roofs of vehicles in secured pet carrier by Romney during vacation... My my looks like we're not being able to talk about the incumbents achievements. Yet we have Harry Reid issuing the claim that Romney didn't pay taxes ( very news worthy) and it very carefully gets swept under the rug.... when it's revealed that Reid lied.

Looks like the Dems are in worse trouble than we thought, these earth shattering stories are all that plagues our nation?? What happened to real journalism? Why aren't they asking the incumbent the tough questions? Hmmmmmm

If this is important to you who is unhinged?

Maybe a more important topic would be if Obama sucks so bad why do we trail in all the polls?

If the convention bump you should normally expect doesn't show next week it's a sign you better get used to talking to empty chairs because nobody wants to hear what you have to say.

Stay thirsty my friends

LAST EDITED ON Sep-01-12 AT 08:00PM (MST)[p] we'll see just how much those polls matter remember Carter's lead in the polls. The party's both fund independent private polling and know exactly where they stand. It's been done for years and it's certainly nothing new. Polling is always a cross section of those polled and as the sample increases the margin for error decreases. But if polls always got it right Carter shouldn't have lost yet he did by a huge margin. You can alter any survey or poll results just by tailoring the participants by income groups, zip code, area, race, religion or any demograpic you wish and as such reflect the outcome. You can even word the questions in the data set to get the desired result. It happens all the time on legislative issues where the polls support the measure and the final results oppose the polling.

I recall the excat same argument when McCain trailed in the polls. we know how that turned out don't we.

It's going to come down to a swing state or two, but the fact is Romney isn't pulling away as he should considering the situation.

Ask yourself this, if a republican can't mop the floor with a president with the problems this one has when will the republicans ever win again? and why is it the only electable republican we could offer up has more in common with Obama than Reagan? moderate or go the way of the dodo bird is what you're seeing. it's political and social evolution.

Stay thirsty my friends

Not to pee in your pool but that's one poll, all are within the margin of error.

http://pollingreport.com/wh12gent.htm

The point is he's not in the lead yet, and the DNC is coming up and they're going to have their chances to talk to empty chairs.

It's a horse race no doubt about it, but it shouldn't be a contest given the current situation.

Stay thirsty my friends

Dude, it will change when Romney gets to roast Obama during the debates over Obama's failures during the past three years in office.
Romney is far better at debating then John McCain ever was and Ryan would rip Biden to shreds in a debate.

I do not expect any debate for Ryan and Biden for the above reason, but Obama would be dead meat if he fails to debate Romney. I think that Romney is holding his aces on what he is going to do as president just for the debate with Obama in order to slap him in the face with it. Also Obama would not have prior warning and be able to prepare a telepromter reply.

RELH

Obama can't wait to get to the debates.

Has it occured to you people have heard about Obama's failures already? wow just wait I bet the economy comes up. Romney's dynamic personality and quick thinking should shine through and carry him to the top right?

Stay thirsty my friends

"Obama can't wait to get to the debates".

Gee! that's funny, if that was true Obama would have been already yelling about when and where to have the debates. He would also want to pick the moderator to insure what questions are asked of him.

RELH

Yeah, Gingrich gave you a preview didn't you see it?

Stay thirsty my friends

Dude you better check the current Rasmussion poll, Romney now ahead by 4 points and it will get better in the coming months.
I think you will have a different opinion of Romney after the debates. If you have been watching him, his ability to speak and deliver a message has improved every time since he got knocked by Newt. I have also seen Obama stutter a few times when he has been hit by hard questions by newsmen that are more impartion and not biased towards him.

RELH

Don't bet on it, now it's Obama's turn to talk to empty chairs and he'll have celebs under 100 years old in his show.

I hope Romney wins, it's the only way this crowd and the republicans will ever have to back any claims up with anything but BS. I'd have a blast with it.

Stay thirsty my friends

There's 23,000,000 households some with more than one voter who are seeing how the guys in office have benefitted them. Every time they fill up that tank, buy grocery's, buy school clothes, pay auto insurance premiums and higher utility bills they see the reality that their wallets getting thinner every day. They have to go draw down their savings, borrow from family, sell things they own, avoid eating lunch and do without to support their kids. Family's are using their credit cards to buy groceries and using credit just to survive in many households. The reality of this is they keep getting reminded every single time they buy anything right up to election day. So when polled they may have been fine but as time goes on the reality is they're losing ground every single day. They look into their kids eyes and know things used to be better, things were even better under Bush for a while. Then the truth that no polling can ever duplicate becomes reality, they do exactly what any good parent will they vote for the other guy. Because in their house things haven't gotten better under Obama only worse. 23,000,000 households with more knowing their jobs may be in jeopardy.... aren't going to vote for more of the same, they're going to vote for change.

That's why they can poll till they're blue in the face but you can't out poll reality and the reality is things have gotten worse under Obama and that will seal his fate. The prices show it, their wallets show it, and their kids faces show it and Obama knows it, and can't campaign on it. Frankly I think he'd be relieved to lose. We're in a hell of a mess.

Romney is crazy to want the job but if he can get the parties together and lay the foundation and make a dent in the deficit he will go down in history as one of the greatest modern day Presidents. He obviously doesn't need the work so more power to him for throwing his hat in the ring. You can't argue with who has the better record of success & experience and that may be the attribute that makes it possible for him to get them to work together. You can only nay say so much 440 somebody has to do it or we're in for much tougher times than we've already had.

I'm back. It took me that long to figure out how to place a bet on the presidential race. As you all probably know its illegal to bet on the results in the U.S. even in Vegas. You have to go through a broker in Vegas who sets up an offshore account to take your bet, anyhow got it done. I believe some of you guys are politically and historically naive if you believe Romney is going to pull this off. He might and then I'll eat my words will you do the same?

I've also been real busy with work and it looks like not much has changed. I wonder how many of you guys still feel with the differences of opinions we have that we could still share a campfire together with nobody getting their throat cut? I always felt that way until a poster on here keeps calling me a fu$$$$ du&&&&. who knows maybe the snake might be right about liberals coming undone.

Corn I would share a campfire with you and Dude, but it would be better that Piper stay away as I would probably throw him into the camp fire to watch him burn and not offer to pee on him to put the fire out.

You and I would just talk hunting and guns, no politics as I do feel your politics suck big time, and you are going to eat your words after election time.

RELH

I would gladly share a campfire with most on here that have different political beliefs. I would surely enjoy it an learn from you RELH although maybe not on politics. Its the darned internet and my age. I always try to be polite although I sometimes fail. It just seems we continue to lose respect on here of each other it makes me wonder what would happen if we weren't separated by cyberspace. Just thinking online I don't think anyone on here doesn't want what's best for the U.S. it just what everyone thinks is best for America is where it starts.

Boskee watch this, it's been on here before but you must have missed it. by the way it was made by conservatives not liberals.

Yes Romney has been sucessful, but was it by methods a president can use?

Like I said I can live with Romney , but I'd hardly call him anything but a self seving man with being president his last goal.

Stay thirsty my friends

Husker you know I'd share a campfire with you, Dude or even Piper and a bunch of others on here. Even though we have different viewpoints on things you're 100% correct in that we all want what's best for the country and all our people. We all also agree that we're in a hell of a mess but Congressmen and Senators aren't necessarily the best doctors when it comes to curing the disease they created.

440 thanks for the link I'll watch it and I know he's not a god but somebody has to step out from the darkness to get them actually working to fix the damn mess. Maybe since he hasn't been opposing the opposition currently (in office) may help all of us.

In reality Dude, that description you gave fits Obama to a "T". I just prefer to have one with a business background for the economy instead of a community organizer that knows nothing about the economy.

Obama could have been far better if he had appointed good experts as his Czars instead of the idiot pin heads he did appoint to give him advice on curing the problems we face in this country.

RELH

P1010735.jpg

Corn

If you are refering to me as the one calling you full of$%$# than I must confess that I still think you are on the political front, however, around a campfire talking hunting I'd imagine we get along just fine.

In all honesty, I'd like anyone besides Piper to explain why Obama should get another 4 years. I mean common sense reasons. Maybe you should take a run at it Corn. I have given that challenge to many of my liberal friends and so far the stage has been stone cold silent. They asked Axlerod the other day in an interview if we were better off now than 4 years ago, and he would not answer it with a yes or no answer. Unhinged is an understatement.

It would be hard to say why obama should get another 4 years, other than it might be harder to say why Romney should get 4 years.

If you think Obama hasn't improved things from what they were when he took office your memory is either short or selective. has he improved them enough? maybe, maybe not. I'm kicking butt the last few years, I hope Romney can screw up as well if he wins.

Stay thirsty my friends

CNN fact check nailed almost every speaker last night on the claim that Obama created 4.5 million jobs in 29 months. They said he had a net loss in the private sector of 500000 jobs and if you included the lost government jobs from the cuts at state level he is deep in the hole. Doesn't stop them from crowing about something that is factually false though. Bunch of rhetoric on how Obama got dumped on by Bush and what a nice guy he is. We need a leader with a huge set of balls and not a poor kid who rose to the top by having government support. Any moron can understand that if there were a net gain of 4.5 million jobs in 2 years unemplyment as a percentage would not be going up. I have money riding on Romney this year so the bets are in place.

>CNN fact check nailed almost every
>speaker last night on the
>claim that Obama created 4.5
>million jobs in 29 months.
>They said he had a
>net loss in the private
>sector of 500000 jobs and
>if you included the lost
>government jobs from the cuts
>at state level he is
>deep in the hole.

Shhh....440 will tell you it is all really just a Faux News "fact check" and not CNN

LAST EDITED ON Sep-05-12 AT 10:29AM (MST)[p]The USA today even broke things down farther in that he moved the timeframe up to a shorter duration that made him look better. The USA today showed that most of the claims last night were false. It surprised me coming from that paper but it may have something to do with their NBC afiliation and Mathews & Maddock& Sharpton lied so bad I think the GOP could actually make a case for slander & Liable for remarks they made during the broadcast. They made Olberman look tame!!

Mathews has sunk to new lows when Harry Reid actually was the good guy on Romneys tax returns point. Mathews actually asked do you think he's doing something unlawful with his returns and hit Romney several other times on the untruthfulness in not wanting the people to se how much he actually paid in taxes and maybe he may have taken illegal deductions. Maddock insinuated that the GOP had taken contribution from Individuals and may be diverting them for illegal purpose, and it was unfair that they were taking in so much money. Corporate and small business referendum on just how they like MR Obama possibly?

Sharpton quipped about the GOP supporting a Sheriff that had had numerous federal charges filed against him violating immigrants rights in AZ. Even after the feds just had to drop charges for insufficient proof...... Inflaming Latino voters a possibility here?

These are not the actions of a party that's not concerned these are the actions of a desparate party that has the private polling to know they're seriously in trouble!!! Maybe that explains why those liberals are a little unhinged.... naw they don't have a bucket big enough to bail the water out from the holes they shot in their own hull!! When they have the media talking heads making up crap like this things are looking pretty damn deparate maybe even lost!!

Cabin I'll take a run at it when I get some time to put some decent thoughts together its a fair request. I'm scouting fairly hard for antelope in my spare time only 10 days till opener also trying to work and keep the labs retreiving doves.
Yes I was referring to you and Forkie I tend to get my Swedish temper up now and then. It used to get me in a lot of trouble glad those year are gone with a little age comes wisdom somewhat. Now I try not to look for the fight as much as I used to but still have my own ideas which I stick with.

Cornhusker,It's hard to tell demeanor through words. I can assure you, my banter is harmless.Heck, I remember a time on a deer hunt when we were snowed in a cabin tent. Pretty soon the talk turned to politics. We became engaged in a pretty heated debate about healthcare. My uncle and brother were really having it out. My Grandpa walked outside the tent and discharged a 30/30 in the air. That put an end to that discussion.My political debates are just as lively with family, and last time I checked we still like each other.I apologize for the name calling. I will try and do better.

I will still take you up on your offer to explain why Obama should get 4 more years.

Best of luck on the antelope hunt. I'm headin to CO for 9 day muley hunt in the morning.

Cabin that's the problem with the internet its not a person your talking to so its easy for me to get carried away, I have to reign myself in all the time.

Its kind of like I had to quit playing town team basketball black eyes and busted lips are never a good thing on a Monday morning. That part of my life is over thank goodness. Notice I didn't say I ever won. Unlike most of you I didn't grow up in a rural area I grew up in the nasty part of Omaha then Council Bluffs took a while for that to get out of my system.

I'll list the things I like about the Obama presidency and I realize most of you won't agree. Hope you kill a big muley in Colorado.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom