Unit 1 and 2 Pronghorn questions?

B

bighornbob

I am a non-resident and am looking at planning a pronghorn hunt in Wyoming. I had a look at the draw results for this years non-residents. Am I reading it right that there were no 1st choices in either of those two units? Does this mean you are guarenteed at drawing there if one puts in for it.

Like I said I have just started thinking about applying and have not yet looked into private land etc. I was thinking about those two units as we are thinking of applying in Montana as well and thought if we were real lucky we could get drawn in both states and hunt somewhere near the borders of the two states. I guess units 15, 17 and 18 would also work.

Does anyone have any info on those units, good or bad, tons of private etc.

Thanks,

BHB

All 5 units that you have mentioned are listed at the bottom of leftover list as follows:

* INDICATES HUNT AREAS WITH DIFFICULT PUBLIC ACCESS.
We strongly recommend that you consider this prior to purchasing your license. See the section titled "Hunt Areas with Difficult Public Access" in the Wyoming Hunting Information and Applications Booklet for more information.

Brian

here is my thought, put in for a good unit where you want ot hunt. you are already buying the out of state tag and taking the time to go. driving an extra 2 hours is the cheapest part of your hunt.
good luck

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom