unit 10 3rd season deer

JC

anybody have any pointers on unit 10 3rd deer hunt...got drawn this season with tons of preference points spent...hunting solo as all my hunting buddies dried up..lol..too old or heavy or dead...any help apreciated..probably last good tag for me..thanks in advance..JC

As conservatively as it’s managed, you should have an incredible hunt, with the late dates. Congrats on the tag, give it all you’ve got. Since you’re solo, if it’s possible, I might consider an outfitter just for the camaraderie and to make the most of a OIL tag.

Unfortunately I’ve spent no time in the unit, or I would help in any way possible. Good luck

anybody have any pointers on unit 10 3rd deer hunt...got drawn this season with tons of preference points spent...hunting solo as all my hunting buddies dried up..lol..too old or heavy or dead...any help apreciated..probably last good tag for me..thanks in advance..JC
Just wondering how many points you had to burn in order to draw that unit? I have 18 NR points for next year.

thanks for responses...im hoping for best!! couldnt wait for rain...getting too long in teeth for that..lol..drnain..it will be nice to talk to you soon..i can give you a tiny bit of intel..gringo..thanks for kind words..

Opening weekend I will be in a near by unit helping my dad. If you find a monster that requires a pack, shoot it and call me, I will be there in less than 2 hours and help pack it out. I cant be there past Monday.

now thats an extremely kind offer!! hope i dont need the help....but you never know..good luck with hunt for your dad..wheres he going to be?

I will be in 10 for early rifle elk, I have also been on several cow hunts over the past 5 years. Saw several 170-180 type bucks in 2016, saw a monster 200+ ( game warden said it was over 220) on private in 2017. Back up in 2019 and honestly saw very few deer. I will be glad to share any deer information while on our elk hunt in early oct.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom