Unit 10 archery elk tag!

ruttinelk393

Well, after 25 years, it appears I drew unit 10 elk tag. I know someone who has hunted it but that was 5 yrs ago or so. I love doing my homework and get all the maps and will check with the local game warden/biologist ect. Hopefully schedule a summer scouting trip. If anyone has any recent info from the last year or two for the unit I would sure appreciate it. Feel free to email me at [email protected] . I recall there is some private and they allow access for fee and wonder what the status that property is and whether its necessary. Good luck to everyone else on their applications.~Rob

Nice! That's a fun hunt! One of the highest bull to cow ratios in the state! Literally bulls EVERYWHERE! The game warden is brand new this year so take it easy on him! It's really green and the feed is awesome so there should be some slammer bulls! Don?t shoot the first 320? 6 point that come running in!

Thanks! After 25 years I better not shoot a 320 bull early on. Looking forward to it and yes, good timing with the favorable winter and spring we have had so far.

Ruttinelk,
I also drew the Unit 10 archery tag. I know the unit fairly well, but always interested to hear advice, opinions, observations,etc. from anyone out there with knowledge of the unit. Ruttin, I will shoot you an email tomorrow.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom