Unit 10 archery elk

warrbuk

I will be in the unit scouting during the archery 9/10-15 this year. I am in the point pool that's being drawn from and may get lucky and draw next year. If you have a tag I will be more than happy to share what I'm seeing and help pack a bull if you connect while I am there. Just DM me if your lucky and drew.
Thanks
Mark

I have the NR muzzleloader tag for elk in unit 10. I'll be there at the same time. Happy to share anything I learn. I'll PM my contact information.
Kmur - can I ask how many pts it took you to draw 10 bull muzzleloader tag ??

I had a friend in 10 last week that talked to a archer that said the NR muzzleloader hunter shot a 365 bull.
That was a beautiful bull, but it was a resident that got him. I never got on one like that. I was the last muzzleloader still hunting, killed a broken up battler, second to last evening. Nothing special, but sure was fun.

That was a beautiful bull, but it was a resident that got him. I never got on one like that. I was the last muzzleloader still hunting, killed a broken up battler, second to last evening. Nothing special, but sure was fun.
Congrats!!

I’ll be up there late season which is zero help to you. At any rate congrats, I’m super jealous!
hi seth.. im also up there late season looking for deer..where you guys coming from? ill most likeky be solo..6years old..staying in dinosaur..pm me

I will be in the unit scouting during the archery 9/10-15 this year. I am in the point pool that's being drawn from and may get lucky and draw next year. If you have a tag I will be more than happy to share what I'm seeing and help pack a bull if you connect while I am there. Just DM me if your lucky and drew.
Thanks
Mark
hi warrbuck..you guys see any good deer in there... ill be late season...give me a pm.. would love to here a story..JC

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom