Unit 10 Bucks

C

COarcher

Just wondering if anyone has seen some nice Unit 10 Bucks so far this year? My girlfriends dad drew the ranching for wildlife tag up there this year and just wondering how the big boys are doing?

I have been with my dad on the muzzle loader hunt in unit 10 and I have seen a good number of bucks, no monsters yet. The biggest we have seen was a 27" 6x6 which we passed on.

I have the second season rifle hunt which starts 10/18 and am looking forward to seeing some bigger bucks.

It will still be a great hunt.

Good Luck!
EH4

Keep me posted on how your hunt goes. We decided to turn our tag due to some family issues and decided we will just go next year.

Two years ago I had a first season rifle tag. A storm blew in and had the first few days pretty slow. Scouting we saw a bunch of BIG bucks! I missed a tall 7x8 on the 3rd day. I as devistated, especially since we saw him the next day skylighted. I ended up taking a 28" 2 point. I have always liked the non-typical. Good Luck!

Chris

We just returned from our hunting trip. We had a great time. The first weekend we were seeing 8-10 4x4's per day. The biggest we saw was a heavy horned 4x4 that went about 25" wide. A real good buck that gave me the slip two times.

We decided to come home for a few days and let him settle down and see if other deer would move in. We went back on Thursday night and there were even less deer. We could not find the 4x4 we were looking for very quickly and this nice 6x6 was feeding all alone and we could not turn him down.

My parents and my boy was with me (the girls stayed home this trip and went shopping).

I am very happy and it was a great trip!

EH4

49086f6d6dac816c.jpg

NICE BUCK, WOULD OF BEEN HARD TO PASS ON.HOW MANY POINTS DID IT TAKE TO DRAW? IVE GOT 13 AND MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO GO NEXT YEAR DUE TO CONFLICTS BUT WOULD LOVE TO SEE SOME DEER LIKE THAT.
JOHN

Congrats on the buck. Sounds like you seen bucks and had a great hunt with the family and freinds.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom