Unit 10 Muzzle

agrvarminthunter

Was anyone here in there for Muzzle this past week. We will be there Saturday for the rifle hunt and I was just wondering if they were still screaming like I heard they were this past week.

agrvarmint

AGV,

I spent 5 and a half days up there on the muzzle deer hunt. We went all over that unit from down low around Grants to around Gallup. Our party saw one litte 5x and 4 cows off of HW 53. I never saw an elk or heard a bugle. It looked like there were some hanging on OSO RIDGE, during the bow hunt. It was weird!

They have to be somewhere!

Try Lookout Mtn, Rice park & Long park. Lots of activity in these three areas. They were on Oso Ridge BEFORE the bow hunt. See the "unit 10 bullnbear" thread for some more info. It was a very weird hunt in there this year.

Thanks for the info.

Vichris would you have any info for where to start for a bear. My wife and my dad are the ones elk hunting. I have a bear tag and will be looking for a bear while I am there also. You mentioned some of our good spots, but we were planning on Oso Ridge, we may have to change plans.

agrvarmint

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom