Unit 10 Report

agrvarminthunter

Anybody hunt the unit 10 archery hunt? We have first rifle hunt in two weeks and wondering if they are talking or if they are going to wait for the muzzie and rifle hunts like they have done before.

it was rough..hunted the first weekend and seen a few.. and went back this last weekend.they were talking some..called in two bulls but the guys couldnt get shots...

Got my two hunters on 350 bulls, one missed and the other wounded one we never found (searched for two days). Called in one bull and got within 60 yards of a 380 bull but no shot opportunities. They were starting to get ramped up the last day, but I think the warm weather and moon had something to do with them staying quiet. Muzzleloader hunt should be very good. My buddy is over there right now hunting muzz deer and he has the muzz elk right after. Good luck to you!! It was a tough hunt this year. Last year was a total 180.

MBBGH

My friend Heather killed a great looking 5x6 in 10 this past week. ....Unit 10 is where I cut my bow hunting teeth when I was in HS...

Thanks for the info. We have hunted there muzzie a few times. This year the wife wanted to go so her and my dad are trying the rifle hunt. We have never tried being in there that late, so I didn't know if they were already done screaming, or if they will be responsive to a call here in 2 weeks.

just depends..i've seen bulls bugling and fighting as late as november 1st, but i think you'll be alright..

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom