Unit 10

sagebrush

Very Active Member
My fingers are starting to bleed from banging the keyboard and I still don't have the information I need.

Which road(s) does one take to access Babbitt Ranch?

Is Mike Oden Ranch open to hunting?

I didn't realize I was trying to compromise national security by gaining access to this information. Lol

Thanks in advance.

Not sure I fully understand where you are trying to get but if ur looking to hunt just east of the big Bo ranch you could take Espee road? Idk if that is helpful or not.

Main roads into eastern part of unit are Espee (about 10 mi north on 64), and Walahee County rd near Valle about 30 mi north. They both kinda meet up near BigBo. Babbit ranches are huge- so I suppose it depends on where you are going. I believe Oden ranch is the one with all the "No Hunting" signs- I've never tried to contact them.

Perrin Ranch is in 10 also. You can go to Arizona Game and Fish website, look at Unit 10 GMU, there's a link to get permission email to access. You'll have to print out the permission slip, one for the vehicle, one for each person in the group.

Thanks for the replies. Looks like Espee Rd will at least get me a starting point. I was concerned about investing a bunch of driving time only to encounter a locked gate and no other route to try.

Oden is a no go unless you hire the guide that has exclusive rights to hunt in there and AHA’s. You may hit some gates at the far end of Espee RD, I think the best access to get into Boquiles is through Pika off Hwy 66 or up to the Willaha Rd north of Valley off Hwy 64

Been a minute since I made it to the Boquiles off Espee.

Never been to 10 heading up there this weekend to start scouting for my dads tag and was curious if any of you had info on what type of roads are though out the unit especially on the big Bo. Trying to plan a route to scout but don’t know how fast you can drive these roads and get around. I know in other areas what they labeled as a road was more like a dirt bike path ?We’ll have a 4x4 Toyota tundra. Any insight would be appreciated.

Falro - How'd the scouting go this weekend? What hunt are you scouting for? Did you decide to focus on the Bo?

It’s been amazing, my dad has an early archery bull tag. We’ve been all over the unit. Beautiful country so big we haven’t even seen a fraction of it.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom