Unit 13 Rifle Pronghorn

GilaJeff

After 20+ years of applying, I finally drew a rifle antelope tag! I drew Unit 13 in August. I am a native New Mexican, but currently reside in WA state. I have archery hunted in that unit before a long, long time ago.......when archery antelope tags were statewide. Anyways, I just thought I would put some feelers out to see if anyone would offer up any advice on this hunt. I really want to make the most of it. I could reciprocate with advice/knowledge of hunting here in North Central WA, Units 75 and 44 in Colorado, Units 1 and 27 in AZ, or any of the Gila units. I also drew a deer tag in NM, but will focus on this pronghorn hunt first. Thanks in advance for your consideration!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom