unit 140

You need a new map... This is Kalifornia....:)

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

..........not yet. But we could adopt it at any time.

Oh...You mean Trinidad, Colorado? They have a great gunsmith school there.

doeseedoe said, "Check your maps boys Trinidad is just north of Eureka."

You had best check "your" deer zone maps doeseedoe, there sure ain't no "deer zone 140" just north of Eureka Ca. :)

Makes me wonder just how many Trinidad's there are in the United States...Eureka's too for that matter. It's a good thing he didn't ask for pic's of bucks from silver or blue lake... :)

muledeerhunter, good luck on your hunts!!!

Joey

>..........not yet. But we could adopt
>it at any time.
>
>Oh...You mean Trinidad, Colorado? They have
>a great gunsmith school there.
>
It's also the Sex-change capital of the USA. More operations done in Trinidad than any other city. I wonder if the 2 are linked in any way. LOL

.....silly me. Lived here a long time and never knew there was a Trinidad Ca.

I been to Pumpkin Center, Annapolis, Dunmovin, Swansea, and Independence, but I missed Trinidad.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom