Unit 15 cow hunt

A

azhunter1212

Im a arizona resident, was looking at dec muzzy cow hunt.Unit 15 Is there good access to public land.Do the elk stay in that unit if it snows? Thanks for any info

azhunter1212,

I would say that Unit 15 cow hunts in Dec. are hard to beat. Lots of elk that stay when it snows with lots of public land. I have hunted Unit 15 several time in Dec. with lots of luck. One year there ware 7 hunters in camp with all seven getting shots. I was the only one that could hit a cow. Make sure and practise before you go cause a few hunters in my camp did not. If you need more help just pm me.

LCHC

One more thing azhunter1212 if you are interested I might have Unit wide tags for cow elk if you can't draw a tag. Also, it gets darn cold in Dec. in Unit 15 so be prepared. I'll help if I can.

LCHC

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom