Unit 15 Elk Tags

LCHC

Just wondering what the price of Unit 15 Elk tags are going for these days?

A - $?
MB - $?

I know in the past demand has really pushed these up but was wondering if the economy has brought them back a little closer to my range?

carter's is selling their muzzy tags for $3750 right now,I paid $4250 last year about the same time.After the draw they tend to go up in price,then as the summer goes by they gradually decease in price until they run out.

I'm in the area and I've heard $3k-6k for bulls and $3-800 for cows.But I also have heard of $1500 bull tags last year

i was about to pay 2k for mine but i really dont think its worth it now with the much later season date so i just told the guy to sell it to whoever. maybe next year but i think im done for a while in 15 on the early. just too much pressure. i may still do the late hunt just havent decided yet.

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

LAST EDITED ON May-28-10 AT 02:32PM (MST)[p]Stinky, You've helped me out in the past and I sure would hate to see a friend of yours get stuck with a Bull tag for 15.
I'll give you $2250, your friend will get rid of it and you can take the wife to dinner.

Sounds good wapitibob. I will talk to him in the next few weeks and see if I can't set ya up. I'll pm ya when I get all the details.

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom