Unit 15 Elk

muleylover

I don't know what kind of response I will get here but I guess I will see. I have the late muzzy hunt for elk. I have hunted the unit twice in the past so I know some of it. I live in Oregon (I know, horrible NR now). I will be down there 5 days before the hunt to scout for a good bull. Just wondering if the Wallow fire crossed into the unit and if it is worth checking out for a good bull. Any other advice or input on where to look at before the hunt would be appreciated. I have spent most of my time hunting the south end but would like to scout as many good options as I can in the 5 days before season starts. No hole is to deep, willing to work as hard as I need to. Thanks in advance. You can PM if you don't want to share to the public.

>Tried to send you a pm
>but your inbox is disabled
>

Send your message to me! :)

My 15 year old son also has the late MZ bull tag. This is his first opportunity to harvest a decent bull.

I hunted mz in 23 just south of 15 and there are tons of bulls in that area of 15. Lots of solo bulls on 15 that would come to 23 during the night and go back at first light,very frustating for my hunt,but still had good time and didn't punch the jerk that walked down an open draw as I was getting a bull to come away from cows into clear last night of hunt....PM me for more info guys.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom