Unit 15 Late Bull hunt

My 12 year old daughter drew that hunt she killed a small bull on monday.[her first elk and dad is proud].We had 2 other bulls in range on Sunday but never got a shot off.Saw lots of cows the weather was cold but dry. I know this unit well but never saw in any big [300+] bulls they are there we just never found them.

Cograts to you and your daughter Prime...Post up some pics, would love to see them... I love that late hunt... Were you finding them in flats or had the bulls moved into the nasty stuff?

Congrats to you both again!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom