Unit 15 Muzzy Help with a Twist

vanderb79

My son and I were fortunate to draw bull elk muzzy tags for unit 15 mid October hunt. We are looking for a little help, but not only the typical type.

Of course if you have info on the unit, that would be much appreciated, but what we would especially like is someone who would let us park and hopefully plug in our camper before and during the hunt.

Would be happy to pay a reasonable fee for this service. Please call or text as I don't check PM's often.

Thanks, Bill & Cody
480 861 0603

There is a gas station/general store on the highway in Luna that would probably let you for a small fee. I beleive the owners name is Jim. He also knows alot about the elk herd there. Also, most of the shop and store owners in Reserve are very friendly and it shouldn't be too hard if you take the time to stop in and ask.

Apache Creek RV(575)533-6166! They have hook-ups and Bruce And Joanie are real nice people. Unit 15 is right behind the RV park. Good luck on your hunt.

Apache Creek RV (575)533-6166!They have hook-ups and Bruce and Joanie are real nice people. Unit 15 is right behind the RV park. Good luck on your hunt.

We hunted the ML mulie season up in the high country about 10 miles northeast of Apache Creek in late Seeptember and the elk were there. Good luck! We had a generator and went right up to where we hunted with our trailers, but here is the link to the place he mentioned.

http://apachervpark.com/

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom