Unit 15

Buglemin

Hello All-

I would love to hear from the elk hunters that hunted 15 this year. I have the Oct 13 bull hunt and also the deer hunt later in the month. I would appreciate any info you will share, looks like you all caught a little more of the rut this year than past years... Feel free to pm me....

Thank you-

Dan

Have hunted 15 3 times. Will be there this year same time as you.
I was there same time last year. Taken 2 bull out of 3 years hunting. Hunts have all been guided hunts. I am staying with the Newtons north of Apachie Creek.
Bulls should be still talking. All indications this should be a good horn year.
Get up early. Be in your area at first light. Keep the wind in your face. Listen for bugles. Moon phase best it has been. 13th is the start of the last 1/4.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom