Unit 16B - gila wilderness

scottr

I'm getting ready to head down for the second rifle hunt with my brothers in law (who were lucky enough to draw, I as a resident did not draw). Any news from the wilderness? I was down there for bow deer, doing some scouting. Only a few elk were coming out late second early third bowhunts.

Thanks,
scott

2 out of 5 of us got bulls during the 3rd bow hunt..should have been 3, but I missed a tight shot and had my arrow deflected by a pine needle.

I'll be back down there on the 2nd rifle hunt also, taking my cousin on his first elk hunt. Should be fun.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom