Unit 17 Antelope

RuRu12

It has been several years since I have been able to visit the great state of Wyoming to hunt antelope, but I am headed for Unit 17 the middle of October. It has also been a few years since I've posted actively on this site. I have received and shared some great info here in the past. I'm looking for some help for my upcoming hunt. If anyone has some Unit 17 info they are willing to share I would really be appreciative. I will be hunting with my fourteen year old son, a friend and his son. This will be my son's first hunt where he is the hunter. Up to now he has accompanied me as an observer. The other young man has some experience hunting whitetail here in Ohio, but this will be the first out of state hunt for him and his father. His dad and I coach NASP Archery at the boy's school. I really want the boys to have a great time and enjoy the experience. If anyone has the name of a land owner or other info to share please send me a private message.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom