Unit 17 Roads?

TX_Diver

Made it down to NM for my antelope hunt and excited to start tomorrow!!

What are the roads like in 17? It poured on the way here and looks like scattered storms throughout the week.

I have 4wd and decent tires but it's an old 3/4 ton so it's not the best off-road rig.

Cheers!

Roads good so far. Missed a buck today. Lots of people hitting the area I'm in so gonna try some new country tomorrow and come back to this spot later in the week if needed. Cheers

I'm in 17 hunting goats. Dang jerks been deleting my trail cam pics all week. C'mon only 20 draw tags in the whole unit and you leave your tracks. So ticked.

>I'm in 17 hunting goats. Dang
>jerks been deleting my trail
>cam pics all week. C'mon
>only 20 draw tags in
>the whole unit and you
>leave your tracks. So ticked.
>

That sucks man. I hope you're having some luck otherwise!!! I missed one on Monday but haven't been able to get close again since. Sent you a pm. Say hey if you see my truck.

My evening hunt was going well. Found a big goat by a main road and snuck into where him and his herd hang out while they were watering. They were slowly feeding back to me and some idiot rolled down his window and starts yelling ?Baaaaahhhh!!!? At the goats til they turned and went the other way.

I can still see em but I don't think they have any intent of returning to their home by the road tonight!!! Grrr. 1.5 days left for me now.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom