Unit 17 youth deer.

shootakill

Hey Y’all our there my son drew a unit 17 deer tag for late November. Just throwing out a message to see if any has experience with this hunt or unit in general. Maybe areas to start and I’m trying to figure out best places to stay/ camp. Tent, camper motel? Also what would be for transportation in that country Jeep, Utv, quads? Any help or tips would be great!!! Good luck to all this season.

PM me man

I got lots of info for that unit but a lot of the haters on here would throw a fit if I just give it out.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom