unit 20 Colorado

deadeye1

anyone have any knowledge of unit 20 colorado for archery season? I drew a tag this year and cant decide to hunt the southwest end of the unit or the north end of the unit , Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks,
Mike

anyone have any knowledge of unit 20 colorado for archery season? I drew a tag this year and cant decide to hunt the southwest end of the unit or the north end of the unit , Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks,
Mike
Co worker owns a place in drake and it’s not far from my house on the front range… north west end is burned up from Cameron peak/troublesome fires, I’d go high and close to the park but so will everyone else… there is a reason why that tag is an easy draw and the late bull tags take 6ish points, the bulls like to stay in RMNP and not leave until late in the year, there is decent elk habit in some of the checkerboard to the south east of Estes, but they guide on some of the larger ranches so consider that. Also what made you want to draw that tag? And are you from Co or out of state? Just wondering It’s a tougher tag but good luck ?

Im out of state , currently in Utah doing a job , I work construction and my next job is supposed to be in Mead Co, so i put in for that area thinking i would be close to home / work for the season , trying to get out there in mid aug to do some looking at the areas i have on my maps . Thanks for the info appreciate all the help i can get.
Mike

That makes sense, if you are working in Mead, you will be close. Give it hell and I bet you can find success, let me know how it works out for you

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom