Unit 21

Livetahunt

At 55 years old with 5 points this is the closet ill ever get to 21,ill be hunting the Book cliffs,so run'em west boys, run'em west!!!!

A little hint--the Utah Bookcliffs is about the same quality of hunt. Exact same genetics and habitat, and almost identical management. Bigger area to hunt on the Utah side too.

LAST EDITED ON May-11-10 AT 07:12AM (MST)[p]>A little hint--the Utah Bookcliffs is
>about the same quality of
>hunt. Exact same genetics and
>habitat, and almost identical management.
> Bigger area to hunt
>on the Utah side too.
>

problem is it takes a pile of bonus points. I drew in 2006 with 7 points? and that was lucky as it was the randonm part of the draw.

I would also add the Utah hunt was much better, with far fewer hunters and more bucks running around than in unit 21, from what I saw in both, back2back seasons. One guys observation, anyway.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom