Unit 22 CO 3rd Season!!!

gotthefever

After 12 years of applying, my dad drew a 22, 3rd season deer tag and I am looking for any help I can get. I've been putting him in for 12 years now and we deiced to go all-in on this tag. He's 67 years old and this may very well be his last chance to get a good buck. We're hoping for a fun and memorable hunt with him and hoping to get into some quality deer. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Best,

Fever

You should get plenty of advice on this unit from others here. It's a fun hunt. Good luck!

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

My daughter and I were there 3years ago. We scouted about 3 or 4 days prior to opening, then on the day before 20 people with the same tag or elk tag showed up. You will see plenty of small 3 and 4 points (23"). I will tell you, if you have a white half ton truck (gas), just like all of the gas company people drive, the deer sometimes won't even look up to see what went by, they are so used to those trucks driving up and down the road many times a day. I can give you some good areas to keep and eye on if you shoot me a PM.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom