Unit 23 info

I just got back from 23, I saw everything but deer. Saw lots of pronghorn, javalina, coyotes, quail, and doves, but no deer. I was between Redrock and Burros. I only heard one shot Saturday morning from the Burros, that was it for the early deer rifle season.

hntbambi,

Thanks for the info, I think we will be hunting the north part of the unit and see how that goes for us. How was the weather out there?

23 is a great unit... if you're willing to work for it.

P/M sent.

Muley

It was hot. Day temps were mid to upper 70?s and nights were upper 40?s. The last couple days were very windy.

I hunted the northern portion in elk season with ML. I saw a lot of deer sign but only a couple does. I was looking for elk then though.

might try the cedar break country on either side of the San Francisco River from Alma northward. good county. It's a good unit. Enjoy.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom