UNIT 23

M

mossback

I have hunted that area for the past 20 years on the west side from White Rock to the New Mexico/Arizona boarder. When I first went hunting there I just fell in love with the area and started coming back every year after that. I have seen some great bucks taken out of there in the first 10 years and little by little it seems as if the only thing you see now is some little 2x2s or 3x3s. Are the lions killing out the deer or are they just moving out of the area? I only trophy hunt myself but have a couple of buddies that have taken some what fair deer out of there. Have never hunted any of the early hunts only the Nov hunts. Does any one have any suggestions?

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom