Unit 24b archery Gold Canyon/Queen Valley

K

kybuckboyjr

Read an article about Urban deer hunting that takes place on Whitetail deer back home in Ky. Some nice bucks have been taken in these small timber areas during archery season. So it got me wondering if many hunters hunt the fringes around Gold Canyon or Queen Valley. I've seen lots of deer along the hills while playing golf at Dinosaur Mtn. and Superstion Mtn resort. Heck we even had 8 does with a few fawns last summer as our gallery on hole #2 on the Dinosaur Course. Anyway, I'm sure there have got to be some really nice deer that come out of those hills to get drinks on the golf courses, pools, and other water features these rich folk put have around there. So I figure with the range a mule deer has maybe just maybe a Urban buck could be taken due to less pressure from hunting in these areas.

thats a good point. I have noticed this same trend up in the North part of the valley. See deer and some really nice deer on the edges of golf courses and nice communitites up in the hills. Check the boundary lines for the unit....you mightt be surprised how close u can hunt to town

Gold Canyon and Queen Valley definately get hunted. See for yourself this weekend for quail.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom