Unit 26 moose

LittleBull

I have this tag and have been up there several times this year. Had a decent bull at 60 yards last week just wasn't ready to end my hunt yet. I know at least two other guys on this site have tags also, just curious if any of them have killed a bull yet. I'm heading back up Wednesday for a few days to hopefully fill my tag this time. I have two more moose hunts to get to, and time will be getting short. Good luck to the rest of you.

LB,
Cole said you should have arrowed that bull! I'll look at the video and we'll see if it's as good as he said.
Good luck to you and the Mrs on your 2 moose hunts.
Zeke

Now I understand. ..two moose hunts under the same roof...what a good problem to have...good luck and go get two big bulls!

heading to Wyoming on Thursday night and should be there Friday night or Saturday. Where in Kemmerer can I buy a bow license? Getting excited to finally go moose hunting. ce61

Yeah zeke, cole was trying to get me to shoot that bull, but I'm smarter than that. I had me and my decrepit old father in law to pack out a moose. (Bad idea)Not really, he just wasn't quit what I wanted. Ce61, I'll be up above kemmerer this week also, but I have no idea where to get any archery license. I did see a lot of cows in the area two weeks ago, so hopefully there will be a few more bulls this week. Good luck, and post some pics if you get one.

Hi Littlebull, got a archery license online on wyo. f&g. Hope to be hunting on Saturday. Good Luck to You as well, ce61

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom