unit 3-301 elk tags for the kids

thicketmaster

anyone hunt in units 3 ,301 public land 2nd season for elk? will be deer hunting this area and thought about getting my 12 year old nephews some cow tags?

there maybe willo be a few cows in the area.this country is all about migrations. storms in the high country,means elk in 3,301.try the pine covered ridge 3 miles north of maybell.go east or west.you might get lucky.

thanks elkhunter,ive hunted this area for deer since 04 but never elk hunted before. just thought it would be fun if we could find some elk for my nephews if we tag out on the deer.4 of us have tagged out 2 years in a row by the 2nd day on deer.but last year only seen 1 bull elk, they didnt migrate till late from what i was told.i think a tag is only 100 each for youths. anyway thanks for the info

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom