Unit 30 land question

T

Tinytim

I have been looking around Aspen Mt. the land seems to be checkerboarded, with public and privite. I want to know if anyone knows if the land owners around there are very stricked about their land or if they just let people hunt knowing public ground is all around them. Some place in Colorado are like that. Or should I know exactly where my GPS pionts are? I know Wyoming land owners do not have to post thier land. I would like any info I can get. Thanks and good luck to everyone.
Tim

The landowner near Aspen(Kappes) does not allow hunting.There is plenty of public hunting land in area 30.

Tinytim,
Aspen Mt is indeed checkerboard. A lot of the private property is owned by the Rock Springs Grazing Association. They are the biggest landowners in that area and they do allow hunting on their property. Chances are you wouldn't even know you were on their property. Too many people think its BLM hahahaha.

There are very few landowners that will not let you hunt in that surrounding area. There isn't really any big ranches either.

Good luck, take pictures and post them here.

Call the warden for that area. His name escapes me, but the g&f will be able to get you his number. He should be able to answer your questions.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom